The child is evaluated on the CONTINUOUS COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION SYSTEM as per the CBSE norms:-
For Students of classes I to V, there will be three cycles of Evaluation as per CCE system. The Evaluation schedule is given in the Syllabus Booklet. CCE consists of four Formative Assessments (FA) and two Summative Assessments (SA) for classes VI to X. Formative Assessment will consist o Class work, Home work, Assignments, Tests, Oral Questions, Quizzes, Projects etc. Summative Assessment will be twice in a year i.e. half yearly in the month of September and Annual in the month of March. The weightage will be as follows:>
|First Term (April-Sept.)||FA1||10||20%||40%||21-4-2016|
|First Term (April-Sept.)||FA2||10|| || ||13-7-2016|
|First Term (April-Sept.)||SA1||20||20%|| || |
|Second Term (Oct.-March)||FA3||10||20%||60% Total 100%||20-10-2016|
|Second Term (Oct.-March)||FA4||10|| || ||07-12-2016|
|Second Term (Oct.-March)||SA2||40||40%|| || |
- Students absent from any examination for any reason are not re-examined and those absent from the examination without a valid reason will be considered as having not qualified. Absence from the whole examination involves a total loss of marks/grade. Absence from one or more subjects involves the loss of marks/grade for those subjects
- Wilful breaking of any regulation for the conduct of the examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination room or with cancellation of the paper. In serious cases, the student may be expelled from the school or made to repeat the class. A student found copying or helping others to copy or using unfair means will be expelled from the school.
- The progress of the child is discussed during the parent teachers meeting.
- The school maintains a record with regard to the academic, physical and social achievements of the pupils separately in the report card.
- A student has to get a minimum of D grade in aggregate for each subject to be promoted to the next class. A student who has not qualified in one more subjects will not be promoted under any circumstances. The result declared at the end of the year is final and can not be re-considered.
- Summative Assessment (SA1) will begin in the third week of September for classes VI to X only.